The Wagerr code is ready, however in our attempt to re-launch the chain we are running into a mining error that is preventing us from starting the chain error-free. We have a solution, but our current fix may comprimise the long term security of the network. We are currently assessing the implications of this fix. We are committed to the long term viability of the project, and will continue to work until it is resolved. We have thought hard about this decision, collectively as a team, and feel this is the best decision, rather than rushing out a product which may have costly implications down the line. We will update the community in the next 12 hours. Thank you for your patience.