Radium Update #31 — Radium Wallet Upgrade
We are very happy to announce the release of our new wallet version, Radium Core v1.4.6. The main purpose of releasing the new wallet is to increase sync times and provide users with a new banfororphans flag which if activated will reduce the number of orphan blocks you download.
Radium v1.4.6 (Windows): https://github.com/RadiumCore/Radium/releases/download/v1.4.6/Radium-qt-1.4.6.exe
Radium v1.4.6 (Mac OS): https://github.com/RadiumCore/Radium/releases/download/v1.4.6/Radium-qt-1.4.6.dmg
Radium v1.4.6 (Ubuntu): https://github.com/RadiumCore/Radium/releases/download/v1.4.6/Radium-Ubuntu-qt-1.4.6
- Updated and added more DNS seed nodes to increase sync speed
- Added extra check points to increase sync speed
- Added banfororphans flag which if activated increases the misbehaving score of nodes producing orphan blocks (to use this run your wallet with the -banfororphans=True flag)
- Fixed FindAndDelete bug found in bitcoin code
- Fixed logging bug
- Added redeemScript output to addmultisigaddress RPC output
- GUI improvements
We are also working on a DNS crawler that will increase the connectivity of nodes increasing the blockchain download speed for users even further.
In the next blog post update we will have further information on the technical and marketing developments in Radium!